A pub which was “shamelessly” serving customers despite being ordered to stop trading because of coronavirus has been shut down.
The Staffordshire Arms in Burngreave, Sheffield was served with a prohibition notice on Friday but it was reported the pub continued to serve people.
Police and the council used new coronavirus legislation to shut the premises down.
Real Life. Real News. Real Voices
Help us tell more of the stories that matterBecome a founding member
The same action was also taken to shut the Prince of vape shop in Sheffield.
- A SIMPLE GUIDE: How do I protect myself?
- AVOIDING CONTACT: The rules on self-isolation and exercise
- LOOK-UP TOOL: Check cases in your area
- MAPS AND CHARTS: Visual guide to the outbreak
- VIDEO: The 20-second hand wash
- STRESS: How to look after your mental health
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe